even falling stars—
all get their chance to shine
|Anonymous Do you know Japanese?|
refresher on araki’s thoughts on lgbt themes in jjba (from his interview in Eureka! magazine 2007):
- you want to read some homoeroticism into Character A and Character B’s relationship? sweet! you can do that. go for it. go wild.
- just because it isn’t explicitly canon doesn’t mean it can’t happen. actually, it brings a fresh perspective to the story that araki thinks is neat.
- DIO canonically is attracted to both men and women.
- Johnny/Gyro confirmed to be super snuggly together
- DIO/Pucci is meant to be ambiguous
- still no word on whats up with anasui
Track Name: Parade
Album: Paprika OST
You can not write the word “ignorance”. The future is on sale.Push aside and laugh at the karmic tale saying it’s superstition.
the “glitchy” part in the beginning is why i’m alive
how to kick your own ass
A touch so simple, and yet laden with emotions I cannot feel.